2) I bought a new iPhone and installed mobileme's "some asshat stole my iPhone, where is it?!" -- wish i'd done that before. ah well. now i know.
3) I read some wonderful advice by James A. Owen, aka coppervale, famous author and illustrator you can find the whole post here but I reproduce the part I found particularly inspirational here. He calls this things that are true:
I. If you really want to do something, no one can stop you; but if you really don't want to do something, no one can help you.
II. Live deliberately. Decide: are you the kind of person things happen to, or the kind of person who makes things happen?
III. Never, ever, sacrifice what you want the most, for what you want the most at that moment.
4) I am sad to report that absinthe tastes terrible.
5) Ego Likeness album cover tonight, special surprise over the weekend that some of you know about.
6) New Top Secret Project involving famous photographers limping out of the gate. Will know more Monday. It could fly like a rocket, it could need be taken out back and shot.
7) It's tea time.
Add me as a friend on LiveJournal, Add me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter.