2) There's been excellent news in the Kyle Cassidy / Elizabeth Bear collaboration front. Most excellent news. I was hoping that it might come out before Xmas but I don't think that's the case.
3) I did a 2xcreative project with Liz Afif who shares my ... unfortunate sense of humor. That one should be out in time for xmas. Titled "A Bunny Called Swine" it started when I twittered: "http://twitpic.com/qselh - This airport feels like hot, baking swine flu wrapped in crying babies" a couple weeks ago. If you have a niece or nephew you would like to buy an inappropriate gift for, this might be it.
4) I've got an article in this month's Videomaker Magazine -- which isn't unusual, because I've been doing a column there for years, I just keep forgetting to mention it. This one's on video formats.
5) Here's an Amanda Palmer shot from lastweekish.
This was taken using an Alien Bees 800 head with a grid.
6) I'm putting together a travel diary from Wyoming, it'll be nice. Last year I did one about the Mojave and Sonoran Deserts. If you haven't seen / read it, you should take a look.
Click here to see it. It's a 19mb pdf
7) There's other news but I don't want to dilute things too much. I need a couple of extra days in the week where nothing happens.
8) It's pouring rain outside. I have an overwhelming urge to go walk in it and drink hot tea. I have a clear umbrella. It's fun. I would have preferred snow, but if life sends you rain, you ought to at least go splash in the puddles.
9) In closing, here's Mount Hood.
Hope y'all are having a swell day.
Add me as a friend on LiveJournal, Add me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter.